Description of High Temperature Ceramic Roller:
We have the most advanced automated shuttle kiln in the world, select high quality raw materials at home and abroad, and specializes in the production of various ceramic rollers with diameters of 16-200mm and lengths of 1000-5500mm, with an annual production capacity of 500000 pieces.
Instructions of Ceramic Roller:
In order lo achieve the ideal use effect and extend the service life of ceramic roller. Please refer to the following instructions:
(1) The new ceramic roller before use, should be placed dry kiln top (60-8o ℃) more than 24 hours.
(2) After coating, the roller should be placed on the top of the kin for more than 72hous to dry;
(3) When replacing the roller, the roller should be quickly, quickly and rotated
(4) The thermal zone of roller, to avoid the low resistance to cold, should be placed in a veneer cushion on the scaffold, and keep the rotating state below 600 ℃；
(5) The surface of the roller is coated with small glaze particles, which will affect the thermal shock performance of the roller. It should be cleaned regularly
(6) Unqualified raw materials and fuels will corrode roller rods and be used carefully.