Description of Polycrystalline Mullite Fiber Board:
Polycrystalline mullite fiber board is a kind of rigid polycrystalline alumina fiber products prepared by special process by mixing polycrystalline alumina fiber wool with inorganic refractory aggregate, inorganic refractory powder and kind of additives in a fixed ratio, which can be reprocessed into various shapes and sizes of rigid shaped products by drilling and milling equipment.
Feacture of Polycrystalline Mullite Fiber Board：
1. With small heating line change
2. Low slag ball content, outstanding refractory and thermal insulation properties
3. Excellent heat reflection performance
4. Low heat storage and low thermal conductivity
5. Uniform fiber diameter, high tensile strength
6. Strong wind corrosion resistance
7. Good high temperature flexibility, excellent thermal shock resistance and mechanical vibration performance
8. Stable chemical properties, strong erosion resistance
9. Polycrystalline mullite fiber board does not contain any binding agent or other components, has good flexibility and elasticity, the use of temperature up to 1600 ℃. In the oxidation atmosphere, neutral atmosphere for long-term use, it can still maintain its original toughness, strength, flexibility and fiber structure, does not contain slag balls, available by a variety of high-temperature industrial furnace hot surface lining paste, good thermal insulation performance.